Help support Babylon5!
- A Bazilians Restaurant
- The eclectic and wonderful website of Jon "Here, Smell This"
Singer. Writing, food, music, holography, cultivation of roses
and mushrooms, and all the wierd stuff Jon's famous for. I miss
him and wish he lived down here again...
- Penn and Teller
- The official Penn and Teller homepage. All the bizzarity you'd
expect from this comedy stage-magic duo. Also check out this site for
Magic on the Web.
- Jas. Townsend & Son,
- Online catalog of 18th and 19th century reproductions for living
history re-enactors -- French and Indian War stuff is their specialty,
but a lot of the stuff can be used for SCA and the like. Whatcha call
yer basic Den of Vice...
- Master Gardeners'
- A great collection of information about how to grow damnear
- Yesterday's Rose
- Speaking of growing things, I like to grow old roses, and here's a
website about them.
- The official Monty Python homepage...
- Here are some language resources.
- Mardi Gras!
- The Official New Orleans Mardi Gras Web Site, with music samples,
Virtual Bourbon Street, and other amusing stuff. Bon temps rouler!
- The Amazing Fishcam!
- Live fishtank images, a new one every minute -- your choice of
JPEG, GIF or RGB -- and other fishy links. There's also
Continuously Refreshing Fishcam and if you like fish and live
cameras, you should definitely visit Monterey Bay Aquarium's
- User Friendly.
- Better than Dilbert.
- Information SuperLibrary
- A big sort of online reference bookstore supported by Macmillan Computer
Publishing. They have a useful Web Yellow Pages.
- The homepage of my favorite daytime cartoon show. I love it because
it's not preachy, unlike so many other kids' shows nowadays, and because
the animation is pretty. Good stories, too. Check it out!
- My second favorite daytime cartoon show. Check out also the
Animaniacs Mega Lyrics File
- School House Rock
- Anybody remember these? I do! Whee! "Conjunction junction, what's
- Cult of the Dead Cow
- Anarcho-hacker-Texan weirdness. Links to plenty of indescribable
- Archie McPhee!
- Speaking of indescribable weirdness, you must visit
this emporium of bizzarro pop-culture. Glow in the dark plastic bugs.
Pickle-flavored bubblegum. Rubber chickens...
- Wallace and Gromit
- There are several sites associated with Nick Park's hilarious and artful
claymation, and these are they:
- Bettie Page
- A page dedicated to the first BDSM pinup queen... Also check out the
Hyperlist of more sites about her.
- BodyMod E-Zine. Online magazine
for fans of body art -- ink, piercing, cutting, etc.
- Piercing Mildred
- And speaking of body mods, if you always wanted to do it but never to
yourself, you can do it to your virtual self instead (or at least, a
reasonable facsimile of somebody if not you). Too fun!
- The Crow
Last updated: 21 Jan 1999